- Developing quality benchmarks for the College through strategic planning to achieve the vision of the Institute
- Monitoring the attainment of performance targets (PEOs and POs) of the programmes that are set by the respective Department Advisory Boards
- Facilitating a learner centric environment conducive for quality education
- Arranging for obtaining feedback from students, parents, alumni and employers on quality-related processes
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
- Organizing Inter and Intra institutional workshops and seminars on quality related themes
- Documenting the quality enhancement programmes/activities of the College
- Co-ordinating the quality related activities such as:
- Preparation of SAR and SSR for accreditation by NBA and NAAC respectively
- Academic audit by the Academic Audit cell
- Development and maintenance of Institutional database through the Digital Documentation Centre
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
Dr.A.Senthil Kumar, Principal
Dr.G.D.Sivakumar, Vice Principal / HoD-MECH
- Dr.K.Rajagopal, Dean – Academics
- Dr.C.Callins Christiyana, HoD-CSE
- Prof. Helina Rajini Suresh, HoD-ECE
- Dr.A.Srinivasan, HoD-EEE
- Dr.S.Sivaranjani, HoD-IT
- Dr.R.Kumudha, HoD-CIVIL
- Dr.K.Hemalatha, HoD-BME
- Dr.C.Marimuthu, HoD-CHEMICAL
- Dr.V.Dharmaraj, HoD-AGRI
- Dr.P.G.Jansi Rani, Dean – SH
- Dr.T.Guru Baskar, Assoc. Prof./GE
- Selvan.A.Rajkumar, III Year, MECH
- Selvi.I.Uma Maheswari, III Year, CSE
- Selvi. M.Sonia, III Year, ECE
- Selvan.R.Balamurugan, III Year, EEE
- T.Arjun (ECE – 2014)
Program Analyst, CTS
2. V.Muneeswaran (CSE – 2005)
Assoc. Prof. / CSE
Sri Krishna College of Engg., Coimbatore
- Mr. G.Rajamurthy, Director,
Singai Coirs Cluster Pvt. Ltd.,
Singampunari, Sivagangai District.
Community Representative / Parent
Mr. M. Kumaran
(F/o. K.Suriya Balaji – 16EC193)
Unique Industrial Automation Pvt.
Dr.A.Merline, Dean – Planning and Development
- An awareness program on “NAAC Criterion I – Curricular Aspects” was conducted on 4th April 2018.
- A presentation on “Program Articulation and Course Articulation Matrices of MECH and EEE departments” was conducted on 21st March 2018.
- A presentation on “Program Articulation and Course Articulation Matrices of IT department” was conducted on 15th February 2018.
- Two days workshop on “Pedagogy for Outcome Based Education” was conducted on 6th & 8th February 2018.
- A presentation on “Innovations in Teaching Learning Practices as per NBA and NAAC Criteria” was conducted on 8th January 2018.
- A presentation on “CO-PO/PSO Mapping as per NBA Criteria” was conducted on 28th December 2017.
- “Faculty Quiz: Autonomous Process” was conducted on 8th December 2017.
- Two days workshop on “Pedagogy for Outcome Based Education” was conducted on 13th & 14th October 2017
- A presentation on “Delegation of Responsibilities for the various functions of the college” was conducted on 16th September 2017.
- Academic Audit for the academic year 2016-2017 was conducted on 23rd June 2017.
- Academic Audit for the academic year 2015-2016 was conducted on 14th and 15th December 2016.
- “Inaugural of SIT Toastmasters Clubs 1 and 2” was conducted on 1st September 2016.
- “Faculty Quiz-Phase II : NAAC Accreditation” was conducted on 15 th February 2016.
- A presentation on “Process for Redefining Course Outcomes and Assessment of Course Outcomes” was arranged on 25 th January 2016 by Dr.A.Merline and Dr.N.M.Masoodhu Banu, Professors in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Sethu Institute of Technology.
- “Faculty Quiz-Phase I : NBA Accreditation” was conducted on 4th September 2015.
- Academic Audit for the academic year 2014-2015 was conducted on 23rd and 24th July 2015.
- An awareness program on “How to go about NAAC Accreditation” was conducted on 5th June 2015 by Dr.N.Alagumurthi, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Pondicherry Engineering College, Pondicherry.